What to look for when choosing an acupuncture clinic
- It takes four years of rigous full time training to complete an acupuncture training to become and acupuncturists. Unfortunately there are some health care professionals who are taking an abbreviated course that can pose a serious problem. This leads to problems with efficacy of treatments. Without a comprehensive education in the fundamental of this science and appropriate hours spent in learning the complex needling techniques, it is not possible to effectively treat different health care issues. Find out how long your practitioner has trained in acupuncture and remember the four year rule!
- No need to pay a high initial visit price- These high prices often lock you into the choosen clinic because you made such a high investment. In reality you need to have the freedom to decide if you liked your service and the clinic. These high prices are not necessary to get the right work done!
- Choose an acupuncture clinic with flexible days and times. We all have busy schedules so a clinic that offers many days of service and a long office hours can help make your healing process more rapid by getting you in when you need to!
- Choose an acupuncture clinic with various acupuncturists. This gives you the option to experience different types of healing modalities all under one roof. Furthermore life outside the clinic contines for many pracitioners and you don’t want to feel abdoneded when you pracitioner has vactiation or even maternity leave. You want your health care to continue forward
- Choose an acupuncture clinic that makes you feel good If is important to feel comfortable in the clinic setting and with your practitioner. It is idea to connect and feel comfortable. Is the treatment table comfortable, is the clinic clean and feel fresh. Does your pracitioner seemed well mannered and dressed and most important do you feel comfortable with them?