$59.00 Introductory 1 Hour Acupuncture Session
Experience the wonders of acupuncture today with this amazing introductory rate!
This special includes a consultation, examination and acupuncture treatment.
(regular rate $125.00)
Get Started Today
303 832 7375
♦ Repeat Private Acupuncture Session(60 mins) $65.00
♦ Repeat Private Acupuncture Session (90 min) $95.00
♦ Community Acupuncture Session $29.00
* if you have any questions on which treatment to choose give us a call 303.832.7375*
- Acupuncture Session- this is our classic acupuncture treatment which includes acupuncture, cupping, moxabustion or electrical stimulation depending on what we need to do!
- Community Acupuncture- Our lasted addition! We now offer acupuncture treatments in a group setting. We have two beautiful areas where treatments are conducted in zero gravity chairs, Thai mats or treatments tables.
Community Acupuncture This is our lasted addition! We now offer acupuncture treatments in a group setting. We have two beautiful areas where treatments are conducted in zero gravity chairs, Thai mats or treatments tables. Our best deal yet!
Acupuncture has a very long history providing care for millions of people around the world. It is simple and safe and can make a real difference in someone’s life. Acupuncture is a sustainable form of health care and can be part of the solution to the ever rising cost of health care especially if it is accessible to everyone. With our community clinic we are part of a larger movement called Community Supported Acupuncture,within the profession to provide access to acupuncture for large numbers of people.
- No first private acupuncture session required
- No income verification required
- Herbal consults also available for $29.00
Does health insurance cover acupuncture?
YES! We take insurance, give us a call and we can find out if your plan covers acupuncture!
Things to consider
Prior to your first visit, please download and fill out our forms located on our website and bring them with you. If you are unable to do this, please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment.
Other things you should consider:
Wear loose fitting clothing